Technical Part III - Residential
A growing and friendly south London practice is looking for a qualified architect to run a number of residential projects on site. This supportive team who recently won an award for a completed project, are extremely busy with an exciting pipeline of projects across mostly London-based housing and commercial. This would offer a budding and technically capable architect the perfect opportunity to hone their job-running skills on a number of exciting contemporary schemes to completion.
- Running a number of small-to-medium housing projects on site.
- Working on both new-build and listed refurbishment.
- Dealing directly with both private clients and developers, authorities, consultants and contractors.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect with proven experience delivering housing projects in London.
- Ideally experience working on large new build private houses.
- Well-rounded with excellent technical capabilities, running schemes on site in a client-facing role.
- Sound knowledge of UK buildings code regulations.
- Good grasp of Vectorworks and Sketchup essential.
- Excellent visual presentation skills using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent command of verbal and written English.
Apply for Technical Part III - Residential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly