Salary £22,000- £30,000 (Depending on Experience)
- Are you an Architectural Technician looking to join an established Architectural, Masterplanning and Project Management consultancy?
- Are you looking to join a very successful and established team of Architects, Technical staff and Designers working on projects across the residential and public sector?
- Do you have strong working knowledge of AutoCad and ideally Revit?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client is currently expanding its' team of 18 architectural staff due to winning a number of interesting projects. Career progression is actively promoted from within.
To work as an Architectural Technician you must:
- Be qualified at minimum to HND/ HNC level within a construction based subject
- Have around 3 years' worth of UK based experience working as an Architectural Technician
- Ideally you will have strong working knowledge of AutoCad
- You will have sound knowledge of UK building regulations/ producing and submitting planning applications
Working as an Architectural Technician you will be:
- Helping to run projects alongside the senior technicians on a variety of interesting projects
- Liaising with clients under guidance of team leaders
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technician position:
Nottingham, Derby, Leicester, Loughborough, Grantham
If you are interested in this Architectural Technician position, please can you give ALICE a call on (01792) 365109 for a friendly & confidential conversation or alternatively, could you please send across your updated CV & portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org