Technical Part II - Microstation
Award-winning and notable boutique studio in Central London is looking for a high calibre Part II with demonstrable technical experience to work on several projects across high end residential, hotels, commercial and listed refurbishment. Working as part of a medium sized and collaborative team, there is scope to drive design and delivery, put your stamp on things and grow your portfolio across a range of high profile London-based projects. This studio offers an exceptionally compelling package and the opportunity for an ambitious and budding Part II to carve a career for themselves and gain their Part III working on projects of the highest quality.
- Working on high-end London-based new build and refurbishment schemes from RIBA stages 0-7.
- Production of planning, tender and construction information in Microstation.
- Ensuring design intent and quality is not compromised, reporting to studio director.
- Liaising with high profile clients, local authorities, consultants and contractors.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA qualified Part II with demonstrable experience working on significant London projects ideally across mixed use, commercial refurbishment, interiors and residential.
- Demonstrable experience working on tender and construction documentation in Microstation.
- Well-rounded, with a keen design eye and craft.
- Excellent presentation skills with an exceptionally high quality portfolio.