Architectural Technologist with Revit– Leading AJ100 Studio
National design studio with a high-quality portfolio of residential, mixed use and urban regeneration schemes is looking for an MCIAT or ACIAT registered technologist to join them to deliver some highly anticipated projects post planning. Widely published for their award-winning work and forward-thinking working culture, there is no better time to join a top AJ100 practice and grow your portfolio on a variety of housing schemes.
- Working on new build medium to large scale housing schemes in the UK.
- Preparing and coordinating construction packages including technical drawings, schedules and specifications to a very high standard.
- Liaising with relevant consultants and sub consultants.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Technologist (MCIAT or ACIAT) with demonstrable UK experience.
- Experience working on stages 4 – 6 of large-scale multi-unit housing projects in London.
- Thorough knowledge of UK Building regulations and construction methods.
- Excellent detailing ability with experience producing packages for Design + Build contractors.
- Experience on a UK construction site.
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Revit with NBS specification advantageous.