Project Architect (Hospitality)
Conrad Consulting in partnership with a bespoke design studio in the heart of Cheshire are currently recruiting for a strategic role within their growing Office. This position would be best suited to a Qualified Architect with experience working at Project Architect level with a UK practice.
Typical design sectors you will encounter here are Hospitality-led (Hotels, Restaurants, Bars, etc). This will often include an Interior Fit-out element. Therefore it is reasonably important that the successful applicant here should be able to work in collaboration with an in-house Interior Design team.
The successful applicant will take a role in between the Senior management team and the wider practice. This will include mentoring members of staff where appropriate and taking a Lead-Designers role on numerous projects.
Key Requirements include:
· Architectural Qualification (ARB, RIBA).
· Minimum 2 years post qualification experience preferred.
· Excellent Construction knowledge.
· Ability to communicate effectively.
· Hospitality sector experience preferred. (Other sectors will be considered).
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a wider team.
· A background in Interior Design would also be beneficial.
·Salary £30,000k-£40,000k (Negotiable dependent on experience).
·Competitive Pension and Benefits scheme.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy in further detail please get in touch using the details provided.