Project Architect (Hospitality)
Conrad Consulting in partnership with a bespoke design studio in the heart of Cheshire are currently recruiting for a strategic role within their growing Office. This position would be best suited to a Qualified Architect with experience working at Project Architect level with a UK practice.
Typical design sectors you will encounter here are Hospitality-led (Hotels, Restaurants, Bars, etc). This will often include an Interior Fit-out element. Therefore it is reasonably important that the successful applicant here should be able to work in collaboration with an in-house Interior Design team.
The successful applicant will take a role in between the Senior management team and the wider practice. This will include mentoring members of staff where appropriate and taking a Lead-Designers role on numerous projects.
Key Requirements include:
· Architectural Qualification (ARB, RIBA).
· Minimum 2 years post qualification experience preferred.
· Excellent Construction knowledge.
· Ability to communicate effectively.
· Hospitality sector experience preferred. (Other sectors will be considered).
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a wider team.
· A background in Interior Design would also be beneficial.
·Salary £30,000k-£40,000k (Negotiable dependent on experience).
·Competitive Pension and Benefits scheme.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy in further detail please get in touch using the details provided.
Apply for Project Architect (Hospitality)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly