This job is no longer available
Our client has just been awarded a majot roads project in Nigeria and is currently looking to recruit a Site Engineer - Roads.
This position will suit a young qualified engineer who has gained experience on major road contracts, he will have a sound knowledge of surveying, the setting out/control of vertical and horizontal alignment.
The candidate will be required to be a team player capable of integrating with and supervising local surveyors and engineers. Design knowledge would be an advantage as would a proficiency in CAD based design softwares including the development of spreadsheets, programs and schedules
When applying for this role please include answers to the following questions within your cover letter which will be sent with your CV:
1. What is your current availability / notice
2. What is your current location
3. What is your current salary / package
4. What are your salary expectations?
5. Do you have any preferred locations?
6. Do you have any preferred roles?
7. What is your nationality?
8. What is your domestic situation? - married / single - children (ages)
9. Accompanied or unaccompanied status sought?
10. What are the 3 main skill areas which you have experience within?
11. 2 Reference Contacts - preferably 2 recent employers
12. Do you have any additional languages & degree of fluency in addition to your native tongue?
Answering these questions are not essential but will aid your application to this role that you are applying for.