This job is no longer available
Building Clerk of Works/ Maintenance Inspector
My client a public sector organisation require a freelance building clerk of works for a new build social housing project.
The successful candidate for this position will have demonstrable experience in housing new build development, and experience in both design and build contracts. They will have a knowledge of current health and safety legislation, consultants' services and the construction industry.
Roles and responsibilities for this role include:
- Inspection of contract documentation
- Knowledge of contract drawings
- Liaison with Architect
- Liaison with contractors on a daily basis
- Awareness of building regulation requirements
- Prepare snagging lists prior to completion
- Final defects inspections
- Ensure project is completed to timescale required
To be short listed for this position it is essential you have demonstrable social housing development experience and relevant experience dealing with reactive repairs, improvement and refurbishment work
A membership of The Institute Clerk of Works is desirable.
This role is an immediate requirement as it is a temporary position. In order to apply please send your full CV demonstrating your Clerk of Work and/or Maintenance Inspector experience in social housing projects.