This job is no longer available
Professor of Architecture
Reports To: HEAD OF SCHOOL OF ARCHITECTURE AND DESIGN
Duties to include:
1. To provide academic and strategic leadership in one of the discipline areas of Architecture.
2. To publish pedagogic or discipline-related research findings in high quality peer-reviewed journals or other forms of public output suitable to be returned to the Research Excellence Framework..
3. To attract external research income from prestigious sources including research councils.
4. To make significant contribution to the development of national and international collaborations.
5. To report regularly on progress in research and/or teaching.
6. To collaborate with and complement existing research in Architecture and Design.
7. To work closely with the Schools of the Built Environment and Art and Design.
8. To collaborate with and complement existing research in the Built Environment and Art and Design Research Institutes.
9. To teach, assess and examine as required.
10. To undertake any other duties and responsibilities consistent with the nature and grade of the post.
11. Promote and publicise the work of the School of Architecture and Design.
12. To undertake professional accreditation activities
Closing date is 10 December 2012.
We prefer to issue and receive applications via our on-line recruitment website at www.ulster.ac.uk/jobs
Hard copy applications can be obtained by telephoning 028 7012 4072
The University is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community. Appointment will be made on merit.