Architect/Senior Architectural Technician
Our in-house Property Department requires a talented and experienced Architect or Architectural Technologist to assist in the delivery of a growing portfolio of refurbishments planned across our licensed estate in 2013.
Reporting to the Estate Development Manager, you will have a proven track record of delivering successful refurbishment projects to a tight timescale and to budget.
This is a twelve-month fixed term appointment, although this may be extended.
The role will require:-
- Strong design and problem solving skills.
- Experience in working with licensed premises or other fast moving retail or shop fitting projects.
- Experience of working on historic and listed buildings.
- Proficiency in building pathology and appropriate remedial works.
- Excellent AutoCAD skills.
- Good legislative awareness.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
You will also be a member of the RIBA, RICS, CIAT or other recognised professional body. An ability to produce three dimensional images using Google SketchUp or other modelling package is desirable but not essential.
We offer an attractive package which includes a competitive salary, generous holiday entitlement, contributory pension scheme, company sick pay and associated benefits.
Applicants are invited to submit a copy of their C.V. which must include current salary details via the "Apply now" link below.
Closing date: 30th November 2012.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES