A well established busy practice, predominantly working in Education, Social Housing and Community Buildings, are looking for an experienced Architect. The ideal candidate must have great team leadership skills and experience leading projects from design to completion. An interest in sustainable and educational architecture is a must.This exciting company are looking for a candidate who can assist in the management of 4 staff. The position will require exceptional design management skills including supervising design, preparing feasibility studies and scheme design.The candidate should have lots of on site experience dealing with certification, site inspections and importantly management of practical completion. This busy office seeks someone who will interact with staff to maintain smooth work output and be able to allocate and organize. The ideal candidate will possess:
- Strong design, presentation and technical skills
- Experience of educational architecture.
- Good people skills
- Experience of managing a whole design team from inception to completion inc. costing and spec writing.
- Experience completing tender packages and keeping to deadlines
- Have good management of time, money, quality, information as well as planning and progress reports.
- Experience of Tender Management inc building regulations.
- Have a sustainable approach to design and appropriate technologies.
- Proven leadership and project management skills
This company offers an attractive salary and many company benefits inc. 20 days holiday, company car and mobile phone.