My client is a leading residential developer who due to expansion are looking to recruit and architectural designer.
Reporting to the Technical Manager responsibilities include:
· Prepare desirable and efficient designs.
· Add value through good design.
· Engage with local planning authorities, their consultees and other stakeholders and win their support for our proposals.
· Prepare and submit planning applications and manage them through the approval process and resolve outstanding conditions to the region’s timelines.
· Achieve agreed deadlines and timescales.
· Deal with build issues that require the designer’s attention during the progress of the works.
· Conduct regular site visits and chair site project meetings.
· Preparation and co-ordination of transfer plans.
· Co-ordinate and attend pre-start and other departmental meetings as required.
· Ensure all relevant stakeholders and internal customers are informed of key developments.
Applicants should ideally have previouse experience with a
developer or worked in conjunction with one.
Applicants should have an HNC or HND in Architectural Construction or Building Studies or working towards a relevant degree
On offer is a comprehensive salary and benefits package as well as the chance to join a strong business unit.