This job is no longer available
My client is a leading residential developer who is looking to recruit a Building Technologist.
In the role you will required to produce accurate and detailed AutoCAD working drawings and to co-ordinate ancillary drawings and schedules to programmes that meet the Company’s requirements, to submit and gain approval for building regulations.
Reporting to the department manager you will have previous residential experience for a developer or in private practice.
You will be required to:
· Communicate effectively with all relevant departments.
· Be conversant with all current building regulations, procedures, construction methods and materials costs in relation to Company products.
· Attend regional sites to resolve technical and construction related problems. Detail and monitor acceptable solutions to resolve.
· Co-ordinate and liaise with internal departments and provide accurate and timely information.
· Design and adapt where necessary bespoke house types, apartments and detail drawings for both residential and social housing schemes.
· Prepare working drawings for house types and special projects.
· Prepare and obtain relevant approvals for ancillary and associated drawings.
· Provide sales brochure information and ensure accuracy of brochures.
· Utilise the broader advantage of CAD systems to improve levels of presentation and efficiency.