This job is no longer available
Store Designer/ Designer – Retail - London – Permanent - £NEG
Our client is seeking a permanent Retail Store Designer for their new London studio.
The successful candidate will build on the company’s objectives and methodologies and assist in taking the Company forward, whilst maintaining its award-winning status. You may be a 3D designer, an interior designer or an architect and have proven retail experience.
Overview of Role:
• Attending client meetings to take new design briefs and brainstorm ideas
• Hand sketching up concepts and creating moodboards for client presentations
• Creating final rendered visuals to a high standard
• Creating scaled technical production drawings
• Presenting final designs in client meetings
• There will also be an element of project management to the role, quoting jobs, managing timelines and budgets etc
• Designing marketing material from time to time for our in-house promotions
• Sourcing of materials, manufacturers (in-house and external) and suppliers required for assigned projects.
• Ensuring that costs are maintained within set budgets throughout project.
• Ensuring effective communication with clients, account managers, crew and suppliers.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Good hand sketching skills
• Creating 3D renders using software such as Vectorworks
• Creating technical drawings for production in software such as Vectorworks, CAD etc
• Working to an advanced level in Photoshop
• Experience in Adobe Illustrator an advantage
• Strong client-facing skills and ability to communicate well on all levels
• Highly efficient, organised, a strong planner, problem-solver with great time
management/ prioritisation skills
• An ability to work on a large number of jobs at any one time under tight timelines, working under pressure
• Good knowledge of materials and processes used in our industry is essential
• A design degree/similar qualifications in an appropriate field
• A minimum of 3-5 years commercial experience in a similar
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning and growing team working on an exciting array of retail projects.