Architectural Technologist / Job Runner (Social Housing)
My Client is an AJ Top 100 practice with six offices throughout the UK and projects ranging from regional to international in size and scale. They specialise in mixed use, commercial, leisure and hotel and residential and social housing.
The Manchester based team is now looking for an Senior Technologist / Job Runner with experience in the social housing sector and who is able to lead on projects in the office as well as performing hands on detail drawing, site visits and various elements of project management.
The company offers a vibrant team based environment and promotes social, sporting and charity events within a professional and safe environment. Salary is reviewed and your performance appraised annually.
- The company offer very competitive salary levels.
- They are prolific investors in their employees skills and professional development.
- Holidays of up to 30 days per annum can be offered.
- Private Healthcare is part of their standard packages.
- Good Pension Contributions are standard.
- Tax and NI free childcare vouchers..
Purpose of the role: To utilise your understanding of the Social Housing sector to take projects from planning through, technical design and detailing to completion. Ideally you will have knowledge of Revit Architecture (this is not essential).
- Extensive experienced in the social housing / low cost homes sector. You will understand how to achieve timescales and budgets.
- Qualified Architectural Technologist to degree level preferred.
- Some previous experience as a BIM Modeller would be ideal but not essential.
- Experience of Technical and design meetings.
- Experience modelling and Technical drawing (Revit or AutoCAD)
- Experience is a similarly large practice would be an advantage.
- Some site experience would be essential from a job running point of view.
- Understanding of standards / HQI's.
- An understanding of procurement would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate will be a leader, however the role is very hands on and you will also be an experienced CAD or BIM user.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a fantastic basic salary in addition to a benefits package including healthcare, bonus and pension.