This job is no longer available
CDM Coordinator - Birmingham
An excellent opportunity for a CDM Co-ordinator to join the team in the Birmingham Office of this UK based multi-disciplinary consultancy.
Key requirements are:
• Registered CDM Co-ordinator status (RMaPS) and CMIOSH/Tech IOSH are preferred
• Prior experience of delivering CDMC services across several construction sectors, including housing
• Thorough working knowledge of applicable UK Health & Safety Legislation including the Construction (Design & Management) Regulations 2007 and Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations
• Understanding of construction methods and design processes
• Capable of managing multiple projects
• Experience of undertaking site audits
• Understanding of key hazards typical to building and engineering projects
• Proven record and interest in developing Client relationships leading to further business would be ideal
Candidates must have good commercial understanding, be able to work with the minimum of supervision and be a team player.