Senior Technical Coordinator - Residential - South East - Permanent - £50/60k + Package
Senior Technical Coordinator – Residential – South East – Permanent - £50/60k + Package
Our client an established and well respected Developer who had been building new homes for over four decades and is firmly established as a leader in their field with a passion for not just building homes, but creating vibrant sustainable communities.
Ideally you will have experience gained in the construction/ refurbishment industry with 5 years + on site experience working for a leading UK Developer from pre-construction stage to completion.
The role will require a Senior Technical Coordinator to be based on various sites throughout the South working on Housing, Residential and refurbishment projects which will include dealing with contractors, checking drawings and day to day on site duties.
This role would suit a strong resilient character looking to work in a fast paced environment looking for the potential to grow with one on the UKs leading Developers.
Experience of working from Pre-construction to completion stages
5 + Years onsite experience
Able to work across the South of England
More jobs like this
- Heating and Ventilation Architect jobs in East of England
- Heating and Ventilation CAD Technician jobs in East of England
- Heating and Ventilation Contracts Manager jobs in East of England
- Heating and Ventilation Project Manager jobs in East of England
- Heating and Ventilation Site Manager jobs in East of England