My client have been established for over 20 years in high level interior design and architecture, working throughout the UK and Europe from City apartments to Stately homes they require a enthusiastic and creative person to join their team. The practise is included in House and Gardens Top 100.
The ideal candidate should be:
- Creative, with a genuine grasp of the design process and how to apply it.
- Passionate about creative design, aware of current trends and all that is new within creative design.
- Articulate and confident in expressing and debating your ideas amongst the team
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Proactive, as well as organised for your own time management
- Confidently assisting the design director, managing daily tasks and project timelines
- A natural with a pen: you must be able to sketch to a presentation standard
- Technically proficient in CAD, Photoshop, Indesign and Excel
- Happy to work in a team, supporting and inspiring the people around you
Working directly along side the Design Director, on a daily basis, you will be working on a number of separate projects, assisting in all areas as such:
- Creating presentations for client meetings
- Putting together schemes
- Managing all design libraries
- Managing showroom and stock rotation
- All specifications
- Obtaining quotes
- Liaising with suppliers
- Communication with clients
- Accompanying the Design Director on client presentations, and site meetings
- Note taking
- Furniture/curtain design and basic layouts
- All design specifications