A busy and ultra modern architectural design house in Bristol is now looking for an experienced Architectural designer to join their rapidly expanding team.
This company is responsible for the design and masterplanning of several high profile residential developments. This practice works with multidisciplinary consultancy teams and a wide range of different clients. They provide services such as:
* Land appraisals and Pre-Purchase advice
* Outline and Detailed Planning applications
* Specific and besopke building solutions
* Illustrative material and artists impressions
* Large scale housing developments of up to 5500 houses
* Small, bespoke, select developments of individual design
* Large or small apartment schemes
* Brownfield regeneration projects - Large or small
* Contemporary designs
My client currently has a full and diverse order book for 2013 and 2014. They have a contemporary and relaxed working environment in modern offices based in a highly desirable area of Bristol.
My client is looking for a an architectural designer who has experience with residential design. The most crucial thing about this person's experience is the residential aspect. You will need to be skilled with AutoCAD and Photoshop and have examples of work which demonstrate your experience. You will be required to produce; detailed housing layout designs, presentation drawings and computer generated images. You will need to be able to work as part of a team as well as under your own steam. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for the next step in your career.