Revit Architect - Global Design & Architectural firm is currently seeking a talented Revit Architect to join their project team, working on world class projects.
You must have solid construction experience (RIBA D/E/F) and significant experience with Revit. They are looking for experienced professionals who have good technical excellence in delivery solutions that create, enhance and sustain the world's build, natural and social environment.
- Interior fit-out experience
- Experience with complex forms, geometry and modern materials/construction process (e.g. digital manufacturing, molding and laser cutting Himacs/Corian etc)
- Experienced in the scheme and detail design stages of a project
- Experienced in building rapport with internal and external stakeholders to establish a strong professional relationship
- Able to demonstrate ability to work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines. Microstation and AutoCAD proficient Preferred Software Skills: Revit, Catia, Digital Project, Rhino.
If you feel you have the experience needed for this position then please send your CV and work examples to Gina at email@example.com.
Adrem Group are specialists in Creative Careers.