Senior / Project Architect - Vectorworks
Senior / Project Architect - Vectorworks / London / Circa £40k+ / Permanent
SKILLS REQUIRED: - Vectorworks, Technical, Design, Residential, Education, Sustainability
Smaller niche market award winning practice who provide Architecture, Residential, Education, Refurb and New Build services are looking for a Senior/Project Architect using Vectorworks to join their fun and hard working team. They are passionate about creating modern, low-energy architecture with sustainability embedded in their design process. You will lead projects from inception to completion, including client liaison, and will have the ability to manage resources and people effectively and efficiently. Working with high quality refurbishments using Vectorworks, project sizes vary from £100k up to £3million +
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and drawing;
- Experience of working directly with the client, contractor
- Experience of various forms of building contract (D&B, CM, Traditional);
- Excellent Vectorworks skills will be required
- Working knowledge of Building Systems, Regulations and construction types
- Ability to manage resources and people effectively and efficiently;
- Experience of working within a team effectively and delivering tight deadlines on time and on budget;
- Ability to cope with change e.g. to brief, programme or role.
- Project Co-ordination;
- Ability to liaise and co-ordinate other disciplines/team members.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- RIBA or ARB registered Architect with experience of working within the United Kingdom.
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, be highly computer literate, self-motivated and be able to work independently and work to tight deadlines.
- If you feel you have the experience needed for this position then please send your CV and work examples to email@example.com.
Adrem Group are specialists in Creative Careers.