£70,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Gatwick Airport, The World’s largest single runway airport, is seeking a Cost Manager to join its class leading delivery team as the airport develops its future £1.2 billion Capital Investment plan.
This is an exciting time in the development of the airport and offers a stimulating opportunity for a Cost Manager with proven Quantity Surveying & cost manager experience to develop their career further.
The Cost Manager will supervise and be responsible for the day-to-day activities for cost analysis and control activities. You will also be responsible for cost engineering, cost estimating and cost analysis/control for large projects; major projects with significant non-routine requirements.
Successful applicants must have:
- Substantial experience and background in quantity surveying
- Knowledge and experience as a SAP user
- Experience in large projects within a civil engineering or construction environment
- Experience of managing a team of up to 20 staff
- Capable of working on own initiative (i.e. self-managing)
- Strong presentation skills (presentations to senior management)
- Come from either a rail/automotive/airport/transportation or construction background to be truly successful in this role, alternatively be able to demonstrate strong previous experience in a similar environment
- Chartered status preferable but not essential
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to become an integral part of a team within this well established company who in return for your experience can offer you career progression and exposure to a fast expanding and already successful organisation.
Apply now for more information and your chance to be considered!
eSift have been appointed as the resource partner and we are managing this role on behalf of our client. To apply for this position please click on the “apply now” button below. By submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our client’s criteria and/or need.