This job is no longer available
Architectural Technician – Conservation Experience / Hampshire / Circa £35,000 / Permanent
SKILLS REQUIRED: - ArchiCAD, Technical, Design, Conservation, Historic
Award winning boutique practice who specialise in traditional and classic architecture are looking for an experienced and motivated architectural technologist with historic building experience to join the team.
Your experience should include:
- Historic/conservation building experience
- You will be responsible for projects at various work stages and therefore must have experience of managing RIBA stages C-L, a thorough knowledge of construction details and the ability to produce presentation drawings
- Solid experience in the design process and contract administration with expertise in listed buildings
- ArchiCAD systems experience
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and drawing;
- Experience of working directly with the client, contractor
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- Experience of working within the United Kingdom.
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, be highly computer literate, self-motivated and be able to work independently , as part of a team and work to tight deadlines
This would be a permanent position, subject to three month probation period, with a competitive salary.
If you feel you have the experience needed for this position then please send your CV and work examples to Gina at email@example.com.
Adrem Group are specialists in Creative Careers.