This job is no longer available
CAD Technician – Retail & Hospitality Projects / Central London / £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
SKILLS REQUIRED: AutoCAD, Technical, Design, Hotel, High End Residential, InDesign
Award winning global design consultancy are looking for an experienced CAD Technician (AutoCAD) to join their team. Working on UK based and international hotel and high end residential projects, you will assist a team of interior designers and architects in the production of drawing packages in the early stage of design.
Supporting the design team you will:
- Convert the designers sketch drawings into scaled and measured CAD drawings to see that the design works.
- Liaison with the external consultant drawing teams to coordinate the compilation of drawing packages to company standards and protocols
- Produce technical drawing information for the design team.
- Understand the design and delivery of the project as a whole.
- CAD technical output in all areas of the project
- Degree or appropriate Technician qualifications / Part 1 Architect / Designer,
- Ability to use some of the following: Autocad (essential) or MicroStation, PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign, Internet Explorer, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ability to take initiative to solve technical issues
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Team layer & solid working history
- Hotel, hospitality, high end residential experience is required for this role
TO START ASAP!
If you feel you have the experience needed for this position then please send your CV and work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Adrem Group are specialists in Creative Careers.