Architect - Worldwide High-End Retail
An award-winning team of Architects are looking to take on a talented technically minded RIBA Part 2 / Qualified Architect with a minimum of two years experience within the hospitality sectors.
The successful candidate will be required to travel around the globe to various locations to ensure the delivery of the high end retail outlets that range from small bespoke to large stand alone flagships.
The role will require good project management skills and will include tasks such as producing detailed design drawings, project presentation, shop drawing review, contract implementation and review, contractor/ site management, budget control, specifying the nature and quality of materials required, negotiating with contractors and other professionals, preparing applications for planning and building control departments and regular site visits to check on progress, ensuring that the project is running on time and to budget plus dealing with any problems.
Proficiency with Vectorworks, Rhino 3D, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator will be an advantage though not all are essential.
More searches like this
- Architect Architecture jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- CAD Technician Architecture jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Architectural Assistant Architecture jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Architectural Technician Architecture jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber
- Project Architect Architecture jobs in Yorkshire and the Humber