This job is no longer available
The Senior Electrical Engineer will be required to:
* Lead and oversee the team in projects and provide guidance on the production of specifications, drawings, distribution schedules, load profiles, data analysis, technical documentation, cost etc
* Conduct themselves in professional manner when attending site visits
* A team player in projects and providing guidance to the junior engineers.
* Able to work independently on projects.
* Act as representative of Co in both electrical and mechanical aspects of the project (Senior Electrical Engineer is not required to design the mechanical works but have a knowledge of the systems)
Essential critiques of the Senior Electrical Engineer:
* HNC minimum requirement or working towards a relevant degree
* Must be fully conversant in the use of Amtech, Relux,
* Minimum 5 10 years work experience for a building services practise not manufacturing
* HNC minimum but preferred Engineering/Mechanical Engineering Degree
* Act in a professional manner in line with the Co.s values to attend project meetings.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.