Design Manager – Mixed Use Development – East London
We have a new and immediate requirement for a Design Manager with a medium sized contractor. Our client works on a variety of residential, commercial and care homes projects across London and the South East
The Design Manager is required to work on a £40M development which includes; multi-storey residential, listed building work, leisure and a new youth centre. The project is due to go to site in December 2013 and we want the Design Manager in place ASAP. This is a PFI project and previous experience of working on PFI schemes is a definite advantage.
The successful Design Manager will come from either a main contracting or architectural background. You will have experience of working on medium to large mixed use schemes and you will have high rise experience. Experience of working on listed buildings is also a definite advantage.
The Design Manager will have:
- A proven track record of leading multi-discipline design teams working within a team structure, developing successful design solutions providing the management interface between parties and delivering ‘buy in’ of a design solution by all parties.
- Experience in setting up and operating design management procedures for major projects.
- Experience in the preparation of consultancy agreements preferred, but not essential
- A good working knowledge of statutory approval requirements and processes.
- Experience in presentations to both clients and third party stakeholders.
- Used to working in a high pressure environment, with tight deadlines and high client interface skills.
This is an immediate and live role and we are looking to arrange client interviews ASAP.
For further information apply with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website for other current vacancies at www.redfishsolutions.com
Follow us on twitter for latest news and updates www.twitter.com/redfish_sols