This job is no longer available
The successful candidate will be required to support the Technical Manager to promote the highest standards of residential design and technical solutions within NH&C.
Candidates will have an excellent track-record in an architectural practice/ and or a residential developer preferably working on large residential schemes. It is essential that candidates can demonstrate a substantial knowledge of building regulations and associated legislation with a sound knowledge of traditional and innovative forms of construction methods and detailing. An advanced knowledge of AutoCAD is a must and a working knowledge of Revit, Sketchup and Adobe packages would be desirable.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a well-known, established and growing organisation who can nurture career development with a clear path for progression.
If you are suitable and interested in this position please apply now with your CV and working examples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.