This job is no longer available
Candidates will be required to work on a variety of packages both architectural and interiors led on two large international Airport projects using Microstation. Experience of Revit would be desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established studio with a great team and a wealth of projects in a variety of sectors.
If you are suitable and interested in this position please apply now with your CV and working examples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.