This job is no longer available
CDM Coordinator - Bristol
The Bristol office of this leading property & construction consultancy has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated CDM Coordinator to assist the team in the delivery of these services across a varied and interesting range of projects.
Working closely with the Senior CDM Coordinator, the ideal candidate will provide assistance on CDMc services including but not limited to assisting in the continued development of the Health and Safety Service.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to join a team that is fully committed to supporting their continued professional development within this role.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have practical experience providing client side CDM Coordinator Services within the construction industry
• Be able to demonstrate experience and competence in refurbishments, extensions and new builds.
• Be a registered member of the APS
• Hold the NEBOSH Construction Certificate
• Have a thorough working knowledge of CDM 2007 regulations and associated legislation
• Be able to demonstrate a good understanding of the design process and be instrumental in ensuring Designers factor in Safety in Design
• Show commercial understanding of balancing health and safety risks with cost and programme whilst maintaining legal compliance
• Be committed to service delivery and improvement
• Have a personable and flexible personality that works well within a team
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with customers/clients
• Capable of working on own initiative and have good time/resource management skills
• Have good business acumen