This job is no longer available
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent - London ref: blh
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Employers Agent required by international construction consultancy in London.
An MRICS quantity surveyor you will provide cost consultancy and employer’s agent services on high value residential and commercial design & build projects.
You will have a track record of feasibility and cost planning, procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services within the private residential sector including major mixed use schemes and have previously undertaken the role of employers agent.
This is an excellent opportunity for a proactive senior quantity surveyor to take responsibility for a number of projects, acting as the sole contact with each client. Current procurement trends will require you to possess the skills and experience to undertake the role of employer’s agent.
Key requirements for this role are:
- MRICS or professionally qualified in another construction related subject
- In-depth knowledge of the private residential sector including major mixed use schemes ranging from £5m to £50m
- Be able to demonstrate existing relationships within the residential sector
- Have previously undertaken the role of employers agent
- Feasibility and cost planning, procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services
- Previously employed by a consultancy or end user client
Email email@example.com. Due to the large number of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.