This job is no longer available
One of the largest award-winning UK residential housing developers are on the hunt for a Senior Architectural Technician to deliver architectural designs for some exciting landmark developments.
The successful candidate will be assisting the Design Manager in the preparation of planning applications.
Key activities include:
• Production of plans and elevations for group house types
• Submitting initial notices
• Ensuring compliance with statutory matters
• Dealing with site queries
• Producing Deed Plans
• Producing LPE plans
The ideal candidate will have a proven management skill with the following:
• Procuring Building Regulation Approvals
• Issuing and managing drawings
• Managing own payments & budgets
• Project Planning - Manage own progress against department programmes
• Ensure the quality of architectural information provided both internally and externally is of the highest standards.
This role requires the following key competences and experience:
• BTEC in Architectural Technology
• Expert in AutoCAD (2013)
• Knowledge of the planning process
• Thorough knowledge of regulatory standards
• Knowledgeable in CSH & renewable technologies
If you are looking for the perfect opportunity to establish yourself as an industry leader submit your CV & relevant examples of work to Carl at Carl@conradconsulting.co.uk