This job is no longer available
Senior Quantity Surveyor – Doha, Qatar
You have the opportunity to join one of the GCC’s leading design, engineering, and consulting firms as Senior Quantity Surveyor on one of the most high profile projects in the region.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading consulting firm in the role of Senior Quantity Surveyor and be part of a Contracts and Quantity Surveying team based in Qatar. My client is looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to do the cost consultancy on a large and extremely prestigious project.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates who are able to demonstrate experience in the following:
• Proven track record as Quantity Surveyor and will have worked for a consultancy.
• Preparation of budget and cost estimates on building projects.
• Proven ability to manage directing, planning and coordinating the administrative and fiscal aspects of the project.
• Preparation of bill of quantities and progress reports.
• Proven capability in preparing the cost analysis, planning, controlling and value engineering.
• Significant experience in recommending procurement methods for projects.
• Working knowledge of FIDIC.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain successful client relationships.
A formal degree in Quantity Surveying is a definite requirement coupled with extensive post graduate experience. In addition, we require RICS membership MRICS (Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors). Prior experience in the Gulf Region is preferred but is not essential.
On offer to the successful candidate is an exceptional expatriate package and fantastic career progression opportunities. In addition, my client is highly skilled and experienced in helping new employees relocate to take up their roles, you will have their full assistance.