Senior Architectural Technician (with Revit skills)
Pick Everard is a leading, independent multi-disciplinary architectural and engineering consultancy operating throughout the UK. We are justifiably proud of our reputation for innovation and service and for being a great place to work.
Due to an increasing workload we are currently recruiting for a Senior Architectural Technician in our Leicester head office.
You will be responsible for the production of all working technical drawings and will also be involved in preparation of feasibility studies, sketch designs, Revit models / CAD drawings for the detail design, specification and reports.
You will be able to demonstrate:
· Significant experience in producing all working technical drawings and specifications
· HND or equivalent qualification (CIAT membership would be an advantage)
· Knowledge of technical legislation including building regulations
· Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit – essential
· Knowledge of compilation and submission of planning and building regulation applications
· Varied project experience (expertise in education sector projects will be a definite advantage)
· Full UK driving licence
The successful applicant will reside within easily commutable distance from our office in Leicester city centre, or will be able to relocate at short notice.
In return we offer an attractive salary dependant on skills and experience, with benefits including 26 days holiday plus statutory days, paid professional subscription, pension scheme with private healthcare, life assurance.
If you are interested in this Senior Architectural Technician role in Leicester please apply below with your CV and a covering letter, including details of your current remuneration and/or salary expectations
No agencies please.