This job is no longer available
Building Surveyor – Associate Director
£65,000 - £70,000
My Client, a global property firm, is currently looking to appoint an Associate Director level Building Surveyor to their expanding London team.
The role will encompass providing a range of professional services to high profile clients within a variety of market sectors. You will also oversee the running of the existing team and work with the Board to grow the team.
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience:
- Degree qualified in building surveying or a similar RICS accredited course
- Chartered member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS)
- Proven professional services experience
- Previously employed by a consultancy or end user client
- Team player, outgoing and flexible
- Energetic, enthusiastic and ambitious