This job is no longer available
An established architectural practice is urgently seeking a French-speaking Project Architect to work deliver its UK & European retail projects. The successful candidate will join the busy practice based in Milton Keynes though travelling will be required.
You will be expected to work comfortably whilst working independently and within a team. A proven background running/delivering projects from inception through to completion will be required, however, all candidates that show potential to fulfil the requirements will be considered.
- Attending client meetings and carrying out site visits
- Developing and presenting design schemes for retail fit out, commercial or residential projects
- Producing production information
- Making planning and building regulation applications
- RIBA Stage 3 qualifications
- ARB registration
- A working knowledge of French (spoken and written)
- Proficiency in producing accurate drawings
- Excellent communication skills
- A good knowledge of current building legislation
Relevant design experience will be a distinct advantage as will proficiency with Microstation (not essential)