This job is no longer available
Architectural Technician - REVIT - Guildford Surrey - £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
SKILLS REQUIRED: REVIT, Residential, Commercial, Mixed Use, UK & International Projects
Award-winning international design practice providing architecture, masterplanning, urban design, interior design & planning services, ranked as one of the top architectural practices in the UK has a new requirements for a talented REVIT Architectural Technician.
You will be working alongside Project Directors and Project Architects to develop, manage and control the design and construction of a number of different building types.
The schemes will usually have reached the detail design stage, and therefore the primary role will be to assist in delivering the production information flow to ensure that construction packages can be let in accordance with the Contractor’s programme.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and drawing;
- Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team, would be desirable.
- Technical - Excellent working knowledge of CAD systems including REVIT;
- Good working knowledge of Building Systems, Regulations and construction types.
- Develop, detail and co-ordinate package information;
- Experience working in a similar capacity with, good commercial/office experience is required. CIAT preferable but not essential.
- Ability to apply standards to resolve technical/design issues;
- Ability to develop and interpret design principles.
Adrem are specialists in Technical Architecture Jobs