This job is no longer available
Designer / Architectural Technician – Retail – Surrey
Our Client A leading retail design consultancy are looking for a Designer / Technician to join their Surrey office working on Retail projects.
The role will involve working on a variety of high end retail projects for both London and Surrey based clients.
Overview of Role:
- Managing projects from initial brief through production to final implementation and installation.
- Responsible for setting up and adhering to production timelines ensuring all key dates and deadlines are met.
- Arranging and overseeing delivery and installation of projects on agreed completion dates (on-site where applicable).
- Ensuring effective communication with clients, account managers, crew and suppliers.
- Sketching and creating rendered visuals, as well as technical production plans etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Advanced AutoCAD Skills
- Adobe Illustrator skills an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Strong client-facing skills and ability to communicate well on all levels
- Highly efficient, organised, a strong planner, problem-solver with great time management /
- prioritisation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and award winning design studio in Surrey and take your career to the next level.
If this role sounds of interest please contact Jon Janes 0207 415 7182 or email email@example.com for more information