Modular CAD Technician
A position has arisen for an experienced Modular CAD Technician with a strong background in building structures.
· Preparation of GA drawings / building design
· Detailed manufacturing drawings of building elements in steel, timber, masonry etc.
· Communicating with other departments to ensure project information flow
· Liaising with clients / architects to determine project requirements
· Attaining design approval from client
Key Qualifications / Experience - Essential
· Experience of working in the modular build sector.
· Fully conversant with AutoCAD
· Good working knowledge of current building regulations
· Familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel.
Experience - Desirable
· Knowledge of using HEVACOMP energy modelling software
· Experience of working in other disciplines (e.g. mechanical and electrical (M&E)) would be welcomed
· Educated to HNC/HND level in a relevant construction field
Working as part of a strong design team, the successful candidate will be able to work to tight deadlines under their own steam, managing personal workload to provide the relevant project information. They will have the ability to drive the project forward, communicating well with other departments and react quickly and decisively to change, helping to deliver projects successfully.
Salary - Between 20k and 28k negotiable based on experience