Structural Engineer Vacancy
As a successful and growing construction company, Built Offsite is looking to recruit a Chartered Structural Engineer. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate extensive experience of working within a construction environment; preferably steel frame experience and knowledge of various external cladding methods.
Tenacity and a 'Can-do' attitude will be critical characteristics within a busy division within the Contracts department of our family run off-site construction company.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE OUTLINE
This role is for an experienced Structural Engineer. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience.
- A proven track record of, and significant experience of; solving structural engineering problems, identifying viable design solutions, and application of technical judgment.
- Previous experience of working with steel frame construction and associated claddings is preferred.
- MEng qualification or equivalent and Chartered qualification. Ability to communicate with people at all levels from clients / end users, work colleagues, suppliers.
- Having the conviction required to carry out solutions to issues identified. Proficient in the use of I.T. Microsoft packages especially are essential.
- Capable of chairing and leading meetings: client progress meetings, internal team progress meetings, internal team strategy meetings etc.
- Proven ability to strictly maintain a good quality output from suppliers and work colleagues
Up to £40,000.00 per annum dependent on experience + Participation in the discretionary Company Bonus Scheme
Please send your CV and covering letter to:
Closing date is the 31st October 2013
Please note that Built Offsite is an equal opportunities employer and applications are welcome from all interested parties.