This job is no longer available
Our client, an internationally-recognised, award-winning architectural studio are looking to appoint a Senior Project Architect to be a key member of the department. The role would be to oversee and deliver on projects as well as more strategically and operationally help lead the division:
General description of the role and desired skill-set:
-Senior UK qualified architect with +10 projects delivered, potentially less if the experience is significant and appropriate.
-Commercial office sector experience essential, plus ideally retail sector.
-Significant experience in commercial building construction with a range of sizes and complexities including projects within central London.
-Experience with substantial renovations and works associated with listed buildings, and again within central London.
-Very well versed in UK building regulations and planning standards / requirements and dealing with planners, building control and English Heritage.
-Strong technical detailing skills and a significant understanding of building technology and systems.
-Solid understanding and experience with NBS (specifications) preparation
-Experienced at leading both internal and external project teams including consulting engineers and specialty consultants.
-Experienced and skilled at liaising with client and client teams
-Capable and proficient at leading architectural and interior design staff and teams.
-Experience on site during construction to administer works, including a solid understanding of building methodologies.
-Independent, self-motivated and able to manage ambiguous and challenging situations this is a hands on as well as overseeing role.
-Multilingual skills advantageous but not required
This role offers the successful candidate access to a very vibrant working environment, with a cosmopolitan work force and the chance to influence projects and strategy within a leading studio. If you are suitable and interested, please get in touch straight away.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.