Architect - Vectorworks
Architect - Vectorworks / Central London / £28,000 - 37,000 per annum
SKILLS REQUIRED: - Vectorworks, Sketch-Up, Urban Design, MasterPlanning, Residential, Mixed Use
Busy, ambitious & growing contemporary company of Architects & Urban Designers require a qualified Architect to join the company on a permanent basis. They specialise in large scale residential/mixed use masterplan & urban design schemes and you must have had experience of working on this type of large scheme (RIBA stages A-D), and be confident at using Vectorworks, AutoCAD and Sketchup.
Working within their expert team of designers you will help develop projects from scheme inception to completion within a multidisciplinary environment, alongside their Planning and Sustainability colleagues.
You will be working at the pre planning stages so strong design skills are essential alongside excellent communication and client facing skills. Ideally you would also have some construction experience as they are now taking their schemes through to completion.
This is a pivotal role within the office and they will offer career progression and exposure to large scale, design focused projects!
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and drawing;
- Urban Development, Design, Master Planning & Residential/Mixed Use experience
- Construction experience as schemes are now going through to completion
- Vectorworks, AutoCAD, Sketchup
- Experience of working directly with the client
- Experience of working within a team effectively and delivering tight deadlines on time;
- Ability to liaise and co-ordinate other disciplines/team members.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- RIBA or ARB registered Architect with experience of working within the United Kingdom.
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, be highly computer literate, self-motivated and be able to work independently and work to work to tight deadlines.
Please contact Gina at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.