My client are currently looking for a Housing Maintenance Manager on a permanent basis in the North-West Wales area.
* Provide in-depth professional and technical support to technical teams and contractors to enable them to maximise efficiency and quality.
* Lead and manage the area based team in order to maximise the effectiveness of the workforce across both responsive and void repairs
* Manage and monitor contractor performance to ensure works are carried out to the required standards, within budgets, works schedules, to ensure payments to contractors are released appropriately at sign-off and all other contractual conditions are adhered to.
* Support Assistant Director in reviewing complaints to amend service delivery and devise performance management tools to measure subsequent customer satisfaction officer and contractor performance
* Ensure contractors and staff adhere to health and safety standards at all times.
* Manage, monitor and approve spending and payments to contractors against tendered targets for services to ensure works are priced correctly against various pricing frameworks.
* Assist the Performance & Contracts Manager in the development of contract specifications, including the provision of consultant briefs and work specifications.
* Ensure contractors are performance managed and adhere to standards and all Health and Safety requirements whilst on site
* Ensure all work is planned so that corporate objectives in respect of carbon management targets are achieved.