This job is no longer available
A respected name globally, and a leading employer in the region, our client has a diverse portfolio of work, ranging across retail, educational and commercial projects (currently) to name a few. They want to hire a Part 2 qualified Architectural Assistant who can show previous experience of working in at least one of these sectors and who has the desire to work on projects of varying type. The role will offer the chance to work across all project stages, on large and small projects alike. As such, applicants who can demonstrate experience of working on large projects, for blue-chip studios and consultancies in the UK will have an advantage (UK building regulations knowledge is essential). With regards to software, proficiency with using autocad is essential. Competency with using revit would also be really helpful, but not is essential. The same applies to photoshop and sketchup.
This is a great opportunity to get great exposure working for a top company and have a varied workload on projects that will have large public reach, over a long period of time. If you are suitable and interested, please get in touch ASAP!
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.