This job is no longer available
BIM Consultant (Revit)
£30k - £35k Per Annum (starting salary)
North Chesire Area
The company who are looking to fill this job are a national BIM consultancy with offices nationwide. They are the UKs number one Building Information Modelling training provider. They also provide consultancy services to a wide spectrum of Architecutre, Engineering and Construction companies (AEC).
When you work for this company you will receive a high level of Technical Training from the start of your employment and will be kept abreast of both cutting edge technology and industry advances.
The company is recruiting a Revit Architecture user with a high level of proficiency. (At least 1 year live experience)
This may be a great way to boost your career prospects and climb the BIM ladder.
- AEC background (Architecture Engineering Construction).
- Related AEC qualification.
- At least 1 - 2 years prior experience of Revit on 'live' projects.
The most important attributes for this role are interpersonal skills and traits. You will be in a client / customer facing job. You will need to have the following:
- Friendly, approachable manner
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong networking abilities
- Confidence and the capability to speak to a roomfull of people
There will be a 3 stage interview process for this job to assess your suitability:
- Initial Consultant meeting to determine suitability (approx 30 minutes).
- Line Manager meeting to discuss technical ability and in depth interpersonal suitability (approc 1 hour).
- Presentation with Line Manager and other senior members of staff(approx 45 minutes).
Please call Matthew Kirk on 0151 229 5508 for more information or apply via this job ad now!