Senior Project Architect
Senior Project Architect / South West London / £48,000, - £52,000 Per annum
SKILLS REQUIRED: Vectorworks, Residential, Technical
Award winning specialist practice that produce specialist high end residential & commercial architecture in London & abroad, are looking for a Senior Project Architect to join their small and growing team.
The successful candidate will be required to manage a team of architects and technicians, and will be responsible for overseeing the project progresses from its inception to completion. As Senior Architect you would be responsible for overseeing design documentation, ensuring that the designs meet building regulation requirements and client specifications. Your role will also involve project programming within the office and project delivery on site to a high quality standard.
Candidates must have previous experience of running residential projects through all RIBA stages including Contract Administration. Vectorworks is preferred with experience with design software including Rhino or SketchUp, advantageous.
- Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team.
- Experience of various forms of building contract (D&B, CM, Traditional);
- Team Management
- Contract Administration
- Quality control of the work
- Site Inspections
- Qualifications and Personal Qualities
- RIBA or ARB registered Architect with experience of working within the United Kingdom.
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, be highly computer literate, self-motivated and a clear thinker, alongside a strong team player who can work in a multi-disciplinary team and able to work to tight deadlines.
If you feel you have the experience needed for this position then please send your CV and work examples to email@example.com.
Adrem Group are specialists in Senior Architect / Associate jobs.