This job is no longer available
Our client is one of the world's leading architectural studios, who have just won a new job overseas relating to the design of an ambitious new shopping mall. The initial brief has been taken and now the Project Director is wanting to hire an Project Architect to lead the team and work up the concept and schematic design. This is simply a great opportunity for someone to be centrally involved, taking a project from scratch with a great employer working at he top of the market. Applicants will need to have worked on several projects from the UK, designed to UK building regulations and of course to have good retail shopping centre design experience - ideally you be accustomed to working at leading design studios too.
Based in Central London, in lovely offices, this is a chance to really design something, work with a cosmopolitan and friendly team, at a market-leading studio. If you are suitable and interested, please get in touch ASAP.
Working with Eden Brown offers:
- Experienced consultants, specialists within the Architecture, Interior Design, and Graphic Design job market.
- Access to a range of Architectural, Interior design, and Graphic Design vacancies across small, medium and large companies. Jobs include Interior Designers at all levels, FF&E Designers, Space Planners, Visualisers, Interior Technicians, Interior Architects, Qualified Architects, Architectural Assistants (Part 1 and Part 2), Architectural Technicians, CAD Operators, Graphic Designers, Art workers, 3D Designers & Landscape Designers
- CV and application consultation.
- Interview preparation, planning and advice.
- Personal and friendly service, developed to help you find you the right job.
Eden Brown is a specialist recruiter of Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design vacancies; to view a full selection of our current Architectural, Interior Design, and Graphic Design roles please visit our website.
Should you apply we will not forward your CV to the practice without discussing the role with you first. Due to the high number of applications received on a daily basis we are unfortunately unable to respond to all enquiries but we will however register your CV and contact you if another position becomes available we think you may be suitable for.
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.