Assistant Design Manager
This job has now expired
Assistant Design Manager – Main Contractor – Mixed Use Scheme – South London - £25,000 - £35,000 plus package
We have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Assistant Design Manager to join a growing contractor. Our client is based in South London and the Assistant Design Manager is now required due to business growth.
You will initially be assisting the Design Manager on c£40M mixed use project in East London.
The successful Assistant Design Manager will ideally be experienced in high rise RC Frame construction. You will have a minimum of 3 years’ post qualification experience in the UK.
Assistant Design Manager Role & Responsibilities :
- Assisting the Design Manager for four projects, on two construction sites, reporting of design, information production, coordination and interfaces in conjunction with the construction programmes.
- Assist with the identification of and the agreed design deliverables required and ensure effective processes are in place for reporting the design progress.
- Contribute to the procurement process, including scope definitions and expedite the design team’s packages deliverables.
- Review compliance, buildability, quality and value engineering opportunities
- Ensure timely appropriate arrangements for obtaining Client, Statutory Approvals and any other necessary approvals.
- Ensure critical quality and tolerance issues are identified for the construction packages and installation progression
- Be creative and innovative
- Effective supervisory and organizational skills
- Be able to motivate self and team members
- Be able to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Be flexible and dependable
- Be able to work in multifaceted working environments Be able to produce quality projects consistently
- Be able to efficiently communicate in both written and oral
This is an immediate requirement and we are looking to have successful Assistant Design Manager in place ASAP.
For further information apply with a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why not visit our website for other current vacancies to find the perfect job for you. www.redfishsolutions.com
Follow us on twitter for latest news and updates www.twitter.com/redfish_sols