This job is no longer available
Our client is a multi-disciplined consultancy with a major presence in its selected markets. They enjoy a strong brand with a reputation for providing innovative and contemporary design solutions for a wide range of sectors that include residential, commercial, health, education and community.
They work with major clients throughout London and the South of England and have been in the Building Magazine Top 75 Good Employers Guide for two years running.
With a real focus on their employees, they provide a positive and enjoyable place of work.
Our client is on the hunt for a talented Senior Architectural Technician to provide technical & CAD support in their central London office working specifically on residential developements & social housing projects.
1. Have a thorough understanding of the Building Regulations.
2. Understand the NBS specification system.
3. Be able to use AutoCAD
4. Working knowledge and experience of MS Word, Excel, Outlook
5. Knowledge of health and housing sector design, including HBN’s, HTM’s etc.
6. Ability to use NBS
7. Provide technical and CAD support to the London office in general, but particularly providing experience of working on residential projects and social housing in particular.
1. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
2. Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
3. Ability to work under own initiative.
4. Ability to interpret and apply legislation and technical standards.
5. Understanding of different methods of building procurement.
6. Flexible approach to working, and ability to work on different number of projects at the same time.
1. A minimum of five years in a technical position.
2. Experience of working on residential projects and social housing in particular a benefit for the role.
1. CIAT qualified, preferably MCIAT, although 5 years-plus experience in a technical position in an architectural team also acceptable.
Please submit your CV & relevant examples of work to Carl@ConradConsulting.co.uk