This job is no longer available
Our client is a well established and respected PQS business working in the Middle East.
They currently have a strong working relationship and ongoing contract of project delivery, planning and control of transport / infrastructure projects in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
They currently seek a Senior Scheduler to join their team and have long term involvement with this project and others.
Applications are encouraged from those who have worked on major UK projects through one of the Top 10 UK consultant engineering firms, or PQS/Project Management consultancies and those specifically keen on furthering a career in the Middle East.
- BEng / BSc in Civil Engineering and Chartership required
- Westernised education is preferred
- Program Planning
- Consultancy / Consultant Engineering background
- Major project experience essential
- Experience of highways, transport and infrastructure projects
- Exemplary experience of all versions of Primavera P3, P6 etc
- Knowledge of MS Project would be an advantage
- CMMS experience an advantage
- Able to work in a demanding office environment