PR required for Architectural Glass Art Design Studio
Bradley.Basso Llp, a small West London based architectural glass art studio, requires a freelance representative with professional architectural knowledge. Ideally a person with experience working in the area of exclusive property developments, new build and high-end refurbishments for public, corporate and private usage.
This could provide an interesting opportunity to become involved with one of the UK’s long established architectural glass art studios (Est.1964). More recently transformed into a broader ‘design development studio’ assimilating contemporary glass technology processing, whilst also investigating other architecturally allied mediums.
Exceptionally high quality craftsmanship and meticulous attention to detail is the constant aim. Bespoke glass design fusing function, aesthetics and concept, defines a philosophy with the intent to historically retrace and perpetuate past skills, integrated with current developments and a contemporary approach. These aspects by default define a certain uniqueness or exclusivity capable of serving a particular niche-market.
We tend to work mostly with, rather than for, our clients and encourage our team-members to work and relate to us in a similar way.
Potential working experiences:
- A personal development of knowledge and understanding related to the diverse, two-way relationship between art, architecture and the built environment
- To observe from ‘within’ how unique creative projects are developed from inception to completion
- To be part of a ‘fun’ team, after all, we are ‘Artists’!
Skills & Requirements:
- Knowledge of the architectural design industry and its language
- An interest in the Arts - History - Architecture
- Accumulated active contacts in the relevantly defined areas
The successful candidate will need to:
- Familiarize themselves with our works and the way we work
- Research the active exclusive architectural market
- Establish meetings with potential ‘clients’
For more information, please visit: